GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eradicate Root Growth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/41220-eradicate-root-growth.html)

Rich Knowles 23-08-2003 11:22 PM

Eradicate Root Growth

Earlier this spring I had a Bradford Pear tree stump removed; however,
the roots are sending dozens of "suckers" up out of the ground that I
do not know how to permanently eradicate and prevent for the future.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone has to offer.

--Rich Knowles

Die Spamer !!! 24-08-2003 09:32 AM

Eradicate Root Growth

Rich Knowles wrote:

Earlier this spring I had a Bradford Pear tree stump removed; however,
the roots are sending dozens of "suckers" up out of the ground that I
do not know how to permanently eradicate and prevent for the future.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone has to offer.

--Rich Knowles

you can rest assured that you can clip the suckers faster then they
grow... clipping the suckers is the safest way