Old 24-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Jim Gilliland

Default Uneven grass height after mowing with my new Toro Recycler??-Suggestions

m olofson wrote:

I just purchased a new Toro Recycler yesterday. After mowing(mulching)
I find the grass height to be very uneven. I have tried going slow and
this has not helped. I am overlapping quite a bit and this has still
not corrected the problem.

I can't tell you what the problem might be, but I can report that the
same self-propelled Toro Recycler cuts my grass very evenly here.
Perhaps there's something wrong with the unit that you received?

Have you set all four wheels to the same height? That could be an issue.

Broken Toro height adjustment spring/lever jaxnd Lawns 1 23-05-2010 02:29 PM
Uneven growth of new lawn tenplay Gardening 0 17-05-2006 09:45 PM
New grass seed - thin, and ground getting uneven! Airkings Gardening 1 11-06-2005 12:40 AM
Uneven grass Steve Lawns 8 20-09-2004 12:15 AM
Uneven grass height after mowing with my new Toro Recycler??-Suggestions Please?? m olofson Lawns 8 02-10-2003 05:05 AM