Old 12-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Bill Freeman

Default Poulan Pro Chainsaws any good?

Nice recommends. Thoughts about McCullough?

"zero" wrote in message
news
A small Stihl for $300 - $350 is your best option and will perform well
beyond your expectations.

Old 13-10-2003, 01:12 AM
zero

same answer!

Old 24-10-2003, 06:42 AM
JDB

no

"zero" wrote in message
. ..
same answer!

Old 02-11-2003, 02:33 AM
jaxnd

Look at the new Stihl MS 270 or MS 280 great midsized saw, lightweight, good
power and new low anti vibration system. I h.ad a chance to "test drive"
one and it is a nice machine.

Old 20-11-2003, 02:12 AM
Boots Crofoot

"zero" wrote in message
news
A small Stihl for $300 - $350 is your best option and

will perform well
beyond your expectations.

=-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers!
=-----

Poulan Pro Model 135 (Gas Edger) gecko Lawns 18 18-05-2008 05:56 PM
Aryan-American Independence Movement: Pro-Jewish/Pro-Israel Moderate White Separatism Darrick Ponds 0 14-01-2008 06:51 AM
Poulan Pro 260 Carburetor Adjustment vanlux Lawns 1 04-09-2005 09:25 PM
chainsaws jam Gardening 0 25-03-2004 04:42 PM
Poulan Pro Blower/Vac Shepherd Gardening 1 12-05-2003 03:32 AM