GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Do I need to add anything after pulling out St. Augustine Runners (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/42188-do-i-need-add-anything-after-pulling-out-st-augustine-runners.html)

zxcvar 05-09-2003 03:44 AM

Do I need to add anything after pulling out St. Augustine Runners

Greetings! Do I need to add any chemical after pulling out St.
Augustine runners from the lawn? I am starting the labourous process
pulling out all St. Augustine grass by pulling the roots along with
all its runners. With thanks.

[email protected] 05-09-2003 04:03 AM

(zxcvar) wrote:
Greetings! Do I need to add any chemical after pulling out St.
Augustine runners from the lawn? I am starting the labourous process
pulling out all St. Augustine grass by pulling the roots along with
all its runners. With thanks.

Are you trying to replace it?

--
GO #40

zxcvar 06-09-2003 03:30 AM

Do I need to add anything after pulling out St. Augustine Runners

Thanks for your reply. I want to kill the St. Augustine grass so that
it does not replace Barmuda grass in my lawn. St. Augustine grass has
invaded from my neighbour's lawn. I did neglect my garden last few
years. Now I find St. Augustine grass is trying to choke Bermuda
grass. I have put a barrier between my lawn and my neighbour's lawn so
that runners from the other lawn can not invade my lawn. Now I need to
remove all the St. Augustine grasses are in my lawn. With thanks.