GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   LawnBoy gas tank leak (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/42589-lawnboy-gas-tank-leak.html)

AB 09-09-2003 03:02 PM

LawnBoy gas tank leak

Anyone know the trick to getting the primer bulb assembly disconnected,
(its threaded thru the gas tank, so I need to disconnect it to remove
and test the tank for leaks).

The leak drips off the LEFT side of the mower and tank, fairly
aggressively, and has steadily gotten worse this year. It used to be I
could just about do the whole lawn with one tank, now I can't even do
half the back yard.

Also, where to buy the replacement? or is there a way to possbily fix
the tank. I checked the feed hose, and there was no dry rot or cracks
that I could see.

Thanks!