GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Replacing Brick on Walkway (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/43460-replacing-brick-walkway.html)

Kylan Swank 19-09-2003 04:39 AM

Replacing Brick on Walkway

Hello all,

I have some bricks that are separated from the rest on my front
sidewalk. I want to replace them and was wondering the best way. Do I need
to clean the cement off from the bricks and replace the cement? If so, what
is the best way to do this. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Kylan

GIJane 21-09-2003 01:42 AM

Replacing Brick on Walkway

Kylan,

Your post is not clear to me. Do you want to reuse the bricks? It's really
difficult to separate cement from brick. Please clarify.

Quote:

Kylan Swank 22-09-2003 05:42 AM

Replacing Brick on Walkway

I apologize for not being clear. It doesn't matter if I reuse or not. I am
just looking for any information on the best way to replace these bricks.

GIJane 22-09-2003 11:23 PM

Replacing Brick on Walkway

If you don't care about re-using them, just have fun busting them all up and
start fresh. Good luck

GIJane 22-09-2003 11:27 PM

Replacing Brick on Walkway