GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tree spraying necessary? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/43884-tree-spraying-necessary.html)

jin 23-09-2003 08:22 PM

tree spraying necessary?

A tree care company calls me at least 3 times a year to spray my trees
to prevent/kill tree insects/bugs. Early spring, summer, late fall...

Is it really necessary to do the spray?
How many times, if any, is necessary?

Peter H 24-09-2003 07:22 PM

tree spraying necessary?

"jin" wrote in message
m...
A tree care company calls me at least 3 times a year to spray my trees
to prevent/kill tree insects/bugs. Early spring, summer, late fall...

Is it really necessary to do the spray?
How many times, if any, is necessary?

What kind of trees and what do you live?

Peter h

jin 24-09-2003 10:22 PM

tree spraying necessary?

you got me. I have 6 (not counting 2 along the curb) big trees and I
only know one of them is a kind of pine tree. One other bears small
berries that look like black berries (I don't eat them). Then of course
I have some bushes both in front of the house and in the backyard.

I live in New Jersey.

Thanks,

Jin

[email protected] 24-09-2003 11:12 PM

tree spraying necessary?

(jin) wrote:
you got me. I have 6 (not counting 2 along the curb) big trees and I
only know one of them is a kind of pine tree. One other bears small
berries that look like black berries (I don't eat them). Then of course
I have some bushes both in front of the house and in the backyard.

If they look healthy, save your money.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month