GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wheel Horse Tractors any good? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/44236-wheel-horse-tractors-any-good.html)

Oscar_lives 28-09-2003 02:52 AM

Wheel Horse Tractors any good?

18 hp V-twin Kohler, Hydrostatic, with 42" deck???

Bill Nunnery 29-09-2003 10:02 PM

Wheel Horse Tractors any good?

I have a friend who swears by his 20 year old Wheel Horse but I don't know
anything about the new ones. I would take a good look at the ruggedness of
the deck and drive mechanisms as this is where most of the problems occur.
Kohler is the best domestic engine made. The Kawasaki is probably as well
built as the Kohler. I think the Honda may be a little better.