GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cleaning vinyl siding - not ordinary "stain" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/44754-cleaning-vinyl-siding-not-ordinary-stain.html)

Universal Inquirer 04-10-2003 10:22 PM

Cleaning vinyl siding - not ordinary "stain"

Hello everyone,
I have dark brown sometimes black splotches on my 17 year old siding.
I have read some posts about using clorox etc but can't resolve two
problems 1. how to spray the mixture so it doesn't run and 2. what
happen to the porch paint when it does run?
fwiw - this stuff is like a tobacco stain tatoo. It appears to be "in"
the vinyl, scratching on it doesn't touch it. It also appears to be
the result of the presence of some kind of bug or insect but what I
can't tell. Bug poop? Any input will be appreciated.
gk
---
---
I don't post my email because I get hundreds of spam
notes every time I do. Reply to the group, please.