GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   REQ: Should I prune my flowers? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/44907-req-should-i-prune-my-flowers.html)

[email protected] 06-10-2003 05:02 PM

REQ: Should I prune my flowers?

I have two sets of flower-plants, one Hibiscus, the other Canna Lilly.

Both are supposed to be perennial.

They got pretty big this summer with nice flowers. I'd like to see
them come back next year same way.

Should I leave them be, should I prune them back, should I prune now
or in the Spring?

Thanks