GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Swimmng pool maintainace (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/44931-swimmng-pool-maintainace.html)

Danny Deger 06-10-2003 09:07 PM

Swimmng pool maintainace

I am looking for information on what systems will reduce swimming pool
maintenance.

I am in the process of having a pool (about 20 x 40 feet) put in and low
maintained is high on my list of desires.

I am especially interested in a process that uses silver to kill germs and a
system that is called something like "PC 3000" that apparently uses jets on
the bottom of the pool to keep the bottom clean.

Danny Deger

08-10-2003 07:38 AM

Swimmng pool maintainace

check out www.westcoastpool.com and contact them if the info is not online.