GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   White Outdoor Riding Mower LT-1650 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/44992-white-outdoor-riding-mower-lt-1650-a.html)

Doug Gross 07-10-2003 04:32 PM

White Outdoor Riding Mower LT-1650

I have purchased a White Outdoor riding mower, model LT-1650.
Unfortunately, it has a 'special' switch that will not allow it to cut
in reverse. Also, there is some type of device that limits how fast
the mower can go. Does anybody know how to disable either of these 2
items?

Thanks Much in Advance,
Doug Gross

Steveo 08-10-2003 02:44 AM

(Doug Gross) wrote:
I have purchased a White Outdoor riding mower, model LT-1650.
Unfortunately, it has a 'special' switch that will not allow it to cut
in reverse. Also, there is some type of device that limits how fast
the mower can go. Does anybody know how to disable either of these 2
items?

Wait till the warranty is done, those mods will void it.

(ask again then) ;)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Steveo 08-10-2003 02:44 AM

Steveo wrote:
(Doug Gross) wrote:
I have purchased a White Outdoor riding mower, model LT-1650.
Unfortunately, it has a 'special' switch that will not allow it to cut
in reverse. Also, there is some type of device that limits how fast
the mower can go. Does anybody know how to disable either of these 2
items?

Wait till the warranty is done, those mods will void it.

(ask again then) ;)

ps..those mods can also be dangerous to the operator.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Jane 10-10-2003 03:02 AM

White Outdoor Riding Mower LT-1650

http://www.whitleylawnandgarden.com/white.htm

There's a phone on this site. Good luck.

om...