GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What is going on with Micros**t? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/46043-re-what-going-micros%2A%2At.html)

Phrederick 24-10-2003 08:02 AM

What is going on with Micros**t?

wrote in message
.com...
What the hell is going on with all this "Microshit" spam and bullshit

attachments
and why the hell isn't Microsoft doing something about it.

I have to get myself a new email address every few weeks because my

mailboxes
are overflowing with Micros**t spam and attachments.

Microsoft won't have a single customer left if they don't act soon.

Uhm.... you're the spammer here. Slightly off topic I think?

Now, if some kid across the street starts making crank calls and claiming to
be you, it's your fault, right? Why blame Microsoft for someone else's
stupidity?

Complain to YOUR ISP and ask why THEY aren't doing anything.