GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   mice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/47355-re-mice.html)

Farlo 16-11-2003 01:32 PM

mice

"Peter H" wrote:

I believe glue boards are the only
sol'n although they aren't for the squeamish.

Yikes ... glue boards remind me of that scene from the original movie "The
Fly" ... "heeeellllllp meeee ...."

Those mice are getting into the house somehow.
I doubt that he has "Ninja Mice" infiltrating his domicile.

--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

Bugman 22-11-2003 09:12 PM

mice

"Boots Crofoot" wrote in message
. ..
I have been using decon to kill mice and I find it all over
the house. They seem to carry it around. I thought it is to
kill the mice not give them something to play with. Any
Ideas?

Try alt.consumers.pest-control