GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Enchantment tomato (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/47440-enchantment-tomato.html)

Jackson 18-11-2003 12:22 AM

Enchantment tomato

Anybody know where I can find seeds. Parks & Totally Tomatoes quit
carrying them?
Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

Steveo 18-11-2003 12:33 AM

Enchantment tomato

Jackson wrote:
Anybody know where I can find seeds. Parks & Totally Tomatoes quit
carrying them?
Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

These guys claim to have it:

http://tinyurl.com/vfeh

Steveo 18-11-2003 12:33 AM

Enchantment tomato

Steveo wrote:
Jackson wrote:
Anybody know where I can find seeds. Parks & Totally Tomatoes quit
carrying them?
Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

These guys claim to have it:

http://tinyurl.com/vfeh

Oops..out of stock. Try here.

http://www.rancidsawdust.com/tomatos.htm

ps. are these enchantment good tasting and fairly hearty?

Pat Kiewicz 18-11-2003 12:02 PM

Enchantment tomato

Jackson said:

Anybody know where I can find seeds. Parks & Totally Tomatoes quit
carrying them?

Has been listed regularly by Pinetree Garden Seeds (one of my favorite
seed sources):

http://www.superseeds.com/VegT-W.htm -- scroll down; not alphabetical

--
Pat K. ('someplace.net' is comcast)

(attributed to Don Marti)

Jackson 19-11-2003 12:32 PM

Enchantment tomato

Thanks, I found them.

Jackson 19-11-2003 12:42 PM

Enchantment tomato

I plant them because they survive our hot summer and start to bear again in
the fall. So far, they are the only tomato that I have found that does
this. They are indeterminate, so you need a fence to grow them against.
They are a good flavored tomatoe the size of a large hen's egg.

Jack