Old 24-11-2003, 05:23 PM
Jayne Doe

Default Dogs & Grass

Before the arrival of The Beast, I had a lot of grass in my yard. I
am sure the fact that he has friends over to play isn't helping the
situation one bit. Am I kidding myself to think there might be
something I can plant that can withstand dogs? As long as it's green,
I don't care.
Part of the yard is completely bare now and it's becoming compacted.
There is also a concern that the lack of any root system will cause
drainage issues in the spring. Suggestions?
Old 24-11-2003, 07:12 PM
Peter H

"Jayne Doe" wrote in message
om...
Before the arrival of The Beast, I had a lot of grass in my yard. I
am sure the fact that he has friends over to play isn't helping the
situation one bit. Am I kidding myself to think there might be
something I can plant that can withstand dogs? As long as it's green,
I don't care.
Part of the yard is completely bare now and it's becoming compacted.
There is also a concern that the lack of any root system will cause
drainage issues in the spring. Suggestions?

Accidentally leave the gate open. There is no other sol'n.

Peter H

Old 24-11-2003, 10:44 PM
Patch

"Jayne Doe" wrote in message
om...
Before the arrival of The Beast, I had a lot of grass in my yard. I
am sure the fact that he has friends over to play isn't helping the
situation one bit. Am I kidding myself to think there might be
something I can plant that can withstand dogs? As long as it's green,
I don't care.

Astro-turf. (I have 2 beasts with the same problem)