GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Honda HRB425 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/47774-honda-hrb425.html)

VFRMark 25-11-2003 06:44 PM

Honda HRB425

Hi all,
I am new to your site and it looks pretty good.

I have been offered a Honda HRB425 self propelled mower (4 years old) for £250 - is this a bit expensive?
looking though the threads on lawnmowers for the last 40 odd days there was a comment that unless the lawn mower has a pressurised oil tank do not use on a slope.
We have a 100'x50' lawn that slopes away in about a 1:10 slope so a) do we need a pressurised oil tank and b) does the HRB425 have one

Many thanks in advance - Mark

diespammer 26-11-2003 07:32 AM

Honda HRB425

VFRMark wrote:

Hi all,
I am new to your site and it looks pretty good.

This is a newsgroup. Not a web site

Miles Long 27-11-2003 07:42 AM

Honda HRB425

diespammer you truly are a dickhead aren't you. it is sure nice to find
somebody who has never had to experience anything new. what an ass