GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Zone question? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/47849-zone-question.html)

Farlo 27-11-2003 07:02 PM

Zone question?

I notice that the zones seem to rate minimum temperatures.

I will be attempting grow a zone 3-9 plant in zone 10. Will my little plant
bake to death?

Thank you.

--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

Kenny 28-11-2003 03:16 AM

Zone question?

Hard to say, but within an area broadly defined as zone 10, there will
be many areas that have a cooler climate. alot of variables include:
near a body of water, altitude, shade, sun exposure... etc etc. best bet
is to talk to someone at your local nursery.

In article ,
says...

Farlo 14-12-2003 08:02 AM

Zone question?