GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ryan aerators (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/48042-ryan-aerators.html)

Robert Olin 02-12-2003 05:23 AM

Ryan aerators

I have two of them, LA-28s from a short dabble in the aeration business. I
did ok and payed for them both, but since its seasonal and I already run two
business, just can't do it all. Problem - I don't know where to sell them
as they are a specialty item. Anyone have a suggestion - I'd swap for
plants or ???
RO

Larry 02-12-2003 05:23 AM

Ryan aerators

Problem - I don't know where to sell them
as they are a specialty item.

E Bay?

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

Peter H 02-12-2003 12:42 PM

Ryan aerators

"Robert Olin" wrote in message
I have two of them, LA-28s from a short dabble in the aeration business.

did ok and payed for them both, but since its seasonal and I already run

two
business, just can't do it all. Problem - I don't know where to sell them
as they are a specialty item. Anyone have a suggestion - I'd swap for
plants or ???
RO

I'm sure that there are lots of rental places that would be looking for
aerators.

Peter H

Steveo 02-12-2003 03:29 PM

Ryan aerators

"Robert Olin" wrote:
I have two of them, LA-28s from a short dabble in the aeration business.
I did ok and payed for them both, but since its seasonal and I already
run two business, just can't do it all. Problem - I don't know where to
sell them as they are a specialty item. Anyone have a suggestion - I'd
swap for plants or ???
RO

Where are you located?

Steveo 03-12-2003 01:32 AM

Ryan aerators

"Robert Olin" wrote:
I live in Clinton Washington - near Seattle.
RO

Oh, I was hoping you were close to Ohio. I'd be interested in looking
at them.