Old 03-12-2003, 04:03 AM
BenignVanilla

Default New Backyard Pond Site

"Colbyt" wrote in message
Spam Deleted

--
BV.

Feel free to answer posts in this newsgroup and include your site in the

sig
line.

Colbyt,

I appreciate your feedback and your candor. I apologize if you feel my post
was SPAM. I do not believe it was as I am not advertising any commercial
product or service. Our site is a non-profit, free database that contains
information that I felt would be of interest to readers of this group. No
offense was intended.

--
BV.
WebPorgmaster

Old 04-12-2003, 05:12 PM
Patch

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"Colbyt" wrote in message
Spam Deleted

--
BV.

Feel free to answer posts in this newsgroup and include your site in the

sig
line.

Colbyt,

I appreciate your feedback and your candor. I apologize if you feel my

post
was SPAM. I do not believe it was as I am not advertising any commercial
product or service. Our site is a non-profit, free database that contains
information that I felt would be of interest to readers of this group. No
offense was intended.

--
BV.
WebPorgmaster
www.IHeartMyPond.com
Help Support IHMP by shopping at Amazon.com thru our associates link,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...me/dcg8118-20.

I didn't view as it as Spam, after all, this is a lawn & garden ng. You're
not selling anything. I bookmarked your site & will use it.

Old 06-12-2003, 01:13 AM
BenignVanilla

"Patch" wrote in message
newsRJzb.24027$Gj2.17516@okepread01...
snip
I didn't view as it as Spam, after all, this is a lawn & garden ng. You're
not selling anything. I bookmarked your site & will use it.

Thanks Patch. I appreciate that very much. This site grew out of my need
originally for pond information as I dug my first pond. Since then many
ponders and garderners have joined in to provide content for the site. We
hope to make it a one-stop-shop resource for backyard ponding, water
gardening and everything related. We are always eager to hear feedback, and
always welcome traffic (not to mention the occasional click on our
advertisers, LOL)