GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Riding Mower - Flat Tires (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/52503-riding-mower-flat-tires.html)

Dave 13-02-2004 03:18 PM

Riding Mower - Flat Tires

I have six acres to mow and I am using two used riding mowers. The problem
is that
we just bought this land and it had a LOT of stickers on it. Now I get LOTS
of flat
tires. I have tubes in them (now). The question is: If I took out the tubes
and filled the
tires with Great Stuff would that hold the mower up? I could drill two holes
in the tire
and fill from one side till it came out the other. Other than hard solid
tires, I don't know
what to do. How about the Slime? Anyone think I should put that in all
tires?

thanks,
Dave