Old 26-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Derrick

Default What Lawn Mower Do You Recommend?

My name is Derrick, and I am thinking of starting up a yard care
service in the Minneapolis, MN suburbs. I need advice on purchasing a
mower for average sized suburban yards. I assume I need a ride-on
mower if I expect to mow a large volume of lawns, but I don't know
what I should get. Is a tractor better then a rear-engine mower???
Also, Toro has zero turn radius mowers. Please help me.

http://www.deere.com/en_US/ProductCa...ry/HO_RLE.html

PS. What brands/models would you recommend for a weed whacker, &
blower.

P.P.S. What is a general good price to charge if I cut, bag, weed
whack, and clean up sidewalk clippings for an average lawn?

I know I should just ask the competition, but I figure alot of people
don't shop around for lawn mowing companies, and I might be able to
charge more for person who lives in a richer area. How much do you
think a person would be willing to spend?