Old 02-03-2004, 03:38 AM
DJ

Default Small Concrete Patio

I have a small concrete patio outside my back door. Two, 15 x 15 feet
slabs. Cracked, unenven, patched and unsightly. Thought about wood
decking; wouldn't take much. Thought there might be some sort of jigsaw
puzzle like material I could law down over the top; didn't know about that.
Heck, I even thought about some Brady Bunch grass/carpet.

I am looking for suggestions for covering this small area.

Perhaps I'll post a link to a picture later.

DJ

New Patio on Old Concrete Tom Redpath United Kingdom 0 23-03-2004 01:29 PM
Small Concrete Patio DJ Lawns 2 02-03-2004 05:10 PM
Small Concrete Patio DJ Lawns 0 02-03-2004 03:02 AM
Lawn bordering concrete patio Mike Lawns 4 01-05-2003 03:44 AM