GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Desert (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/55206-desert.html)

Aria 12-03-2004 02:04 AM

Desert

Anyone here live in the desert? I would like some ideas for my front yard
that would add color and be low maintenance. Thanks.

John 15-03-2004 04:04 AM

Desert

Check out the local Lowes or Home Depot, they have a great selection of
cactus at low prices, or
get some clippings from a neghbor, basically you just take the clipping and
stick it in the ground.
Tucson get pretty damn hot, not a whole lot of plants other than cacti will
work, some trees are ok