GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Scotts Fertilizer / Grass Seed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/55255-scotts-fertilizer-grass-seed.html)

Shane 12-03-2004 06:25 PM

Scotts Fertilizer / Grass Seed

Does anyone know what Scotts Fertilizer I should use for my lawn. Its still
a little cold (50's) and I'm not even watering the grass yet, but I just
want to be prepared when it warms up.

I'm also going to be laying some grass seed, and was wondering what the best
way to go about doing that? I was just going to rack the dirt and use a
spreader to spread the greass seed, but not sure if thats the right way or
not. Any help would be greatly appricated.

Shane