Old 24-03-2004, 04:53 AM
James Nipper

Default Newsgroup for masonry / stone work ??

Does anyone know of a newsgroup relating to doing stonework such as
constructing stone walls, monuments, and things like that?

I did a search in my news server for "masonry" but could not find
anything. Any ideas on this ??

Thanks !!

--James--

Old 24-03-2004, 04:58 AM
Steveo

Maybe google would help. www.google.com
Old 24-03-2004, 04:58 AM
James Nipper

Thanks, I am looking for a newsgroup.

--James--

-------------------

Maybe google would help. www.google.com

Old 24-03-2004, 05:00 AM
Steveo

"James Nipper" wrote:
Thanks, I am looking for a newsgroup.

--James--

Maybe google would help. www.google.com

I know. That web site has anything to do with Usenet, see groups
or the internet. Best search engine available imo.

Michigan Masonry Service - Including Brick, Porch & Chimney sonry rop United Kingdom 0 03-06-2012 05:21 AM
Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 12:23 AM
to stone or not to stone..... JerseyMike Lawns 10 30-11-2006 01:26 AM
Matching stone chipping colours to stone circle al United Kingdom 0 23-11-2003 06:03 PM