Old 01-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Home Newbie

Default Black Ant problem

Recently, I got some black ant problem in my house.. I bought some ant bait
from Home Depot... but seems doesn't help, any idea how to kill those ant?

Help..

Old 01-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Suzie-Q

In article rs.com,
"Home Newbie" wrote:

Recently, I got some black ant problem in my house.. I bought some ant bait
from Home Depot... but seems doesn't help, any idea how to kill those ant?

Help..

Post this question on news:alt.consumers.pest-control for the best answer.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://home.earthlink.net/~sme617

Old 01-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Rob

Amazing there is a separate news group for bugs.
The internet has something for everyone, event he bugs.

Old 17-04-2004, 07:32 AM
Karen Neapolitan

We just got involved in some new great cleaners that are 100% chemical
free. They work better than most store products and cost the same or less.
Sol-U-Mel is fantastic on ink stains. Got to www.momswin.com/kismet for
more info. or to get information.
Hope it helps.
Bob

--

"Doing what you've always done,
will get you where you've always been."

Karen Neapolitan
MomsWIN
The ULTIMATE Home Based Business
www.momswin.com/kismet
330-726-4505
. rogers.com...

Old 29-04-2004, 05:09 AM
Steve Parrish

Look for a synthetic pyrethroid called Viper and spray in all the customary
places inside the house. Look for a moisture source that they are attracted
to. Nearly every indoor ant problem I have ever seen has a leaky plumbing
connection somewhere. They can also be attracted to sugar or grease,
different species are attracted to different food sources. Cleaning anywhere
that you see a line of ants with ammonia will disrupt the scent trails that
they leave for each other.

"Karen Neapolitan" wrote in message
[...]

Black Ant Problem Wayne Boatwright Lawns 6 30-10-2008 03:35 AM
black ant control Dada Orchids 1 12-08-2004 03:54 PM
black ant control Kenni Judd Orchids 0 11-08-2004 08:12 PM
black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk ssspppOOOTTTSSSS!!!!!! Roger Roses 6 12-05-2003 11:56 PM
black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk Radika Kesavan Roses 0 11-05-2003 05:44 PM