GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   if you're into home or garden decoration check out these couple sites (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/57687-if-youre-into-home-garden-decoration-check-out-these-couple-sites.html)

Jr 02-04-2004 05:06 AM

if you're into home or garden decoration check out these couple sites

I just moved to myrtle beach sc, and i am decorating my home for the
spring. i found these two websites helpful. of course everyone knows
about lowes.com, but the next one is roscosvarietyshop.com. it has a
few garden items, but it does have a good selection of windchimes. it
also has several pages of interior decorations.

thanks

Steveo 02-04-2004 07:51 AM

(Jr) wrote:
I just moved to myrtle beach sc, and i am decorating my home for the
spring. i found these two websites helpful.

spam