GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   COMPOSTING IDEA - GOOD? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/58086-composting-idea-good.html)

Lucy & Howard Albert 06-04-2004 09:29 PM

COMPOSTING IDEA - GOOD?

I've come up with a potential business idea to compost grass clippings and
leaves, using disposable plastic bags as the composting containers, rather
than composting stations.

The idea is to add a (secret) formula to compostable waste and turn it into
a useful garden material over several weeks of passive exterior storage,
without the exertion of rotating or emptying storage bins.

I think this approach would appeal to the un-diehard gardener.

Feel free to contact me at . I will also
monitor this ng for a while.