Old 16-04-2004, 11:32 PM
RB

Default edger for 45 degree curbs needed

I am looking for info as to a brand/model of an edger (gas or electric) that
is designed to give a nice, vertical cut along the backside of 45 degree
curbs. There's several that "sort of" work. But, I'm hoping to find one
that is really designed for this application.

I use a powerful electric Craftsman. It works OK. But, only with some
muscle and close attention while edging to keep it going the way it should
be. The muscle goes into keeping the blade pretty much vertical. I'm
actually holding up the outboard side while the inboard wheels and blade run
along the curb edge.

Old 18-04-2004, 03:08 AM
lois

The man that does our lawn puts the edger on the grass rather than the
concrete

Edging revisited... true edger vs. attachment edger [email protected] Lawns 11 18-06-2006 01:40 PM
Need a university or college degree? [email protected] United Kingdom 6 16-01-2005 09:43 PM
French Curbs King Lawns 14 25-05-2004 03:12 PM
[IBC] Can J Maples Take 85 Degree Sun? Jim Sc Bonsai 3 12-05-2004 11:14 PM
DIY concrete curbs for edging? Keith Carlson Lawns 0 05-07-2003 06:08 AM