Old 19-04-2004, 05:06 PM
RDS

Default Pull cord spring help please!

I have the Craftsman walk behind self propelled mover and the pull cord
broke. I replaced it with a new one. During this installation the spring
popped out of the Rewind Started Housing. I tried numerous times to rewind
it in a coil to get it back inside the housing. Just cannot seem to get it
right.

Is there a simpler or easier way to do this? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Roger