Old 19-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Shane

Default STEVEO! :)

Hey Steveo,

I have a quick question, you probably have already answered this but I
couldn't recall what you said. I fertilized my grass with turf bulder March
27th, but given the recent invasion of dandilions/white top weeds I was
going to refertilize with Scotts +2 with weed control (after the 6 weeks
period). Would this give me the best results? Or should I continue too use
Weed-B-Gone and pull the weeds?

Shane

Old 19-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Steveo

"Shane" wrote:
Hey Steveo,

I have a quick question, you probably have already answered this but I
couldn't recall what you said. I fertilized my grass with turf bulder
March 27th, but given the recent invasion of dandilions/white top weeds I
was going to refertilize with Scotts +2 with weed control (after the 6
weeks period). Would this give me the best results? Or should I continue
too use Weed-B-Gone and pull the weeds?

Shane

The +2 will be fine. Be sure to apply it when the grass is wet, early
morning when there's a dew on works well. Also, you don't want any rain
in the forecast for 24 hrs after your application.

You can always spot re-treat the hard to kill weeds that may not be
controlled by your weed and feed, after you see the results in a couple
weeks.
Old 20-04-2004, 07:05 AM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
"Shane" wrote:
Hey Steveo,

I have a quick question, you probably have already answered this but I
couldn't recall what you said. I fertilized my grass with turf bulder
March 27th, but given the recent invasion of dandilions/white top weeds I
was going to refertilize with Scotts +2 with weed control (after the 6
weeks period). Would this give me the best results? Or should I continue
too use Weed-B-Gone and pull the weeds?

Shane

The +2 will be fine. Be sure to apply it when the grass is wet, early
morning when there's a dew on works well. Also, you don't want any rain
in the forecast for 24 hrs after your application.

You can always spot re-treat the hard to kill weeds that may not be
controlled by your weed and feed, after you see the results in a couple
weeks.

please dont upset steveo he will come to your house and take pictures
Old 24-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Steveo

"Shane" wrote:
How much is that going too cost?

Shane

Never mind that..did your grass seed germinate?