Old 20-04-2004, 01:05 PM

Default Best landscape software?

We would like to do some landscaping at the back of our house this
year, and I was wondering if any of the software packages are good.

I've heard there are packages that allow you to define amount of sun,
area of country, etc., and choose the proper plants, as well as
importing a photo of your house and creating a "mockup."

Any recommendations for software?
Old 23-04-2004, 12:14 AM

Here ya' go...http://www.punchsoftware.com/MasterPro.htm...

-Lenny

wrote in message
We would like to do some landscaping at the back of our house this
year, and I was wondering if any of the software packages are good.

I've heard there are packages that allow you to define amount of sun,
area of country, etc., and choose the proper plants, as well as
importing a photo of your house and creating a "mockup."

Any recommendations for software?

SOFTWA Best Landscaping Software Maple Tree Gardening 0 11-06-2008 02:29 AM
email extractor , site , solutions , email based marketing , email marketing solution , email extractor , newsletter software , mass email , e-mail marketing , email marketing solutions , bulk email software , web advertising , email marketing , mark Nuclear Incorporation. www.nuclear-inc.com United Kingdom 0 05-04-2007 09:36 PM
landscape software for macintosh Telstar Gardening 1 27-08-2003 07:12 PM
Landscape Software Steve Gardening 11 14-04-2003 05:32 AM
Landscape Design Software Barry and Evelyn Bruneau Gardening 3 15-03-2003 04:20 AM