GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Which utility trailer to buy? Snowbear ok? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/59513-utility-trailer-buy-snowbear-ok.html)

[email protected] 20-04-2004 08:08 PM

Which utility trailer to buy? Snowbear ok?

Looking to buy a utility trailer to haul riding lawn mower for lawn
cutting service.

Anyone ever bought a SnowBear trailer? see link

http://www.snowbear.com/html/trailers.html

Any advice on what to get or what features to look for?

kyrustic 30-04-2004 09:02 PM

Which utility trailer to buy? Snowbear ok?

I just bought a 6 x 12 for $540.00, a gate for a mower would have been
$115.00 extra. The trailer has regular size tires so I can use the spare on
my truck if needed. The local lowes store sells one that size with the small
tires for about $900.00. The one I bought is a lot better than the one in
the link you provided. If you want the contact info in central Kentucky let
me know.
Support American Families, Buy Made In USA!
Kentucky Rustic Barrels
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com