Old 21-04-2004, 02:07 AM
Tom Kirkpatrick

Default Lawn tractor Governor

I have a snow blower with a Tecumseh 10 HP engine. The engine will not hold
a constant speed and for want of a better word 'hunts' I suspect the
Governor is not operating correct, I have inspected the linkage and can see
no broken or worn parts.
Any suggestions?? thanks.

Old 21-04-2004, 05:12 AM
GFRfan

Tom Kirkpatrick wrote:
I have a snow blower with a Tecumseh 10 HP engine. The engine will not hold
a constant speed and for want of a better word 'hunts' I suspect the
Governor is not operating correct, I have inspected the linkage and can see
no broken or worn parts.
Any suggestions?? thanks.

Replace the diaphragm in the carberator. And clean and blow out all the
carb ports.

--
Yard and Garden Handyman