GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Champion Plug Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/59557-champion-plug-question.html)

Harvey 21-04-2004 03:08 PM

Champion Plug Question

My old Snapper push mower used a Champion CJ8 plug. May I replace it with a
Champion CJ8Y? Are they the same? Thanks...

RoyDMercer 21-04-2004 03:08 PM

Champion Plug Question

They are not the same. There's a pretty big difference and you could
possibly damage your engine by using the wrong plug.

s.com...

mudpiemaker42 22-04-2004 02:10 AM

Champion Plug Question

very true this plug extends an extra 0.060 into cylinder head you can use
CJ8 plug although it has bigger dimensions
s.com...