Old 25-04-2004, 11:21 PM
Patrick Glenn

Default Home Inspection Listings

Devoted to helping you find a Home Inspector in your area. Covering the
entire United States. A Nationwide directory of home inspectors. Learn
about home inspections and select which home inspection company to use from
our detailed listing of home inspectors.

Home Inspectors come sign up for a listing.

The National Home Inspection Listings site is also giving away three free
months for signing up for their service.
Book one inspection listing and receive over 5 times your investment

A recent Realtor survey shows that 35% of all home inspections are coming
from the INTERNET.
The Home Inspection Listings site allows you to reach consumers in your area
and all over the United States.
Do Not waste another minute. Take advantage of this great offer and choose
from three different options to sign up.

We look forward to helping you reach more potential clients.
Get Listed for less than $1 (one dollar) per week.

http://homeinspectionlistings.org Put in Coupon Code: NEWZ4

If you have any questions please email

Old 26-04-2004, 04:11 AM
LFR

Agents in my office have a list of local reputable home inspectors so we
have no need to search the internet.

Old 26-04-2004, 07:03 AM
Patrick Glenn

Our listing services provides a way for Home Inspectors to advertise in
additional mediums, and allows for home sellers and buyers an additional
method for finding home inspectors. There is nothing non-reputable about
having your service advertised on the internet.

Patrick