Old 26-04-2004, 03:05 AM
Nancy

Default Pool Landscaping

Hi! We just had an ingroundpool put in. It's a nice lagoon shape with 4
feet of concrete decking around. We'd like to continue out with some
stones/water rock, not too small of course, but then would like to landscape
around the fence. Any suggestions on what to use and what the approximate
price is? Any idea??

Thanks!
Nancy :-)

Old 27-04-2004, 03:07 PM

Any suggestions on what to use and what the approximate
price is? Any idea??

We almost had a pool put in last year. The pool was $20k, and the
appropriate landscaping was going to cost another $20k, at a minimum.

Needless to say, we don't have a pool.