GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Black and Decker cordless mowers? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/60210-black-decker-cordless-mowers.html)

Toller 29-04-2004 04:39 PM

Black and Decker cordless mowers?

I just saw an ad for these. Has anyone tried them. I guess there is an 18"
and a 19".
http://www.toolking.com/shop/index2....ent=140&page=2

My lawn is only about 5,000 sf, so I ought to be able to do it on a charge
easily enough. My gas mower is fine, but it is 15 years old, noisy, and the
gas is a nuisance.

this is my first time here, and it is a little depressing to see all the
same disgusting spam as elsewhere.

Gemini 02-05-2004 02:03 PM

Black and Decker cordless mowers?

Do yourself a favor... don't do the B&D. Their quality has declined
greatly,along with litlle or no support afterwards. Take a look at this one.
I own one and support after the sale is GREAT from these guys. It makes
mowing almost fun again! :)

http://www.countryhomeproducts.com/T...ome&LinkType=3