GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sorry, wrong link in previous post (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/60211-sorry-wrong-link-previous-post.html)

Toller 29-04-2004 05:39 PM

Sorry, wrong link in previous post

Sorry, wrong link
http://www.toolking.com/blackndecker/view.asp?id=3211

Captain Ron 29-04-2004 05:39 PM

Sorry, wrong link in previous post

The only problem I see is the unit is a black and decker. AKA "disposable
equipment"

Nancy 01-05-2004 09:08 PM

"Toller" wrote in message
Sorry, wrong link
http://www.toolking.com/blackndecker/view.asp?id=3211

I bought my husband one of these from Home Depot, for Christmas, about 5
years ago. He loves it. We have sinced moved and have a bigger house/yard,
so he uses a ride-on type of mower thing. However, he'll use the cordless
for a small patch of grass he can't get to with the big mower. My father in
law also has the same one, smaller yard, and he loves it as well. He can do
his entire lawn with one charge. It's quiet running. Not sure about the
neg. post about Black and Decker. I don't know much about tools and what's
better or worse as far as brand name. Good Luck!

Nancy