GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Well with sprinkler or other options? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/60607-well-sprinkler-other-options.html)

Mike Fuller 04-05-2004 11:07 PM

Well with sprinkler or other options?

Gang - I currently have a sprinkler system in the city now and we are
going to moving. We will have a well at the new place and I am
wondering what would be the best way to provide irrigation to the
grass and other things. What do I need if I am wanting to put a
sprinkler system in? I was told a variable speed pump would be one
option. Any other ideas? I hate sprinklers and hoses...please help!

RoyDMercer 05-05-2004 01:07 AM

Well with sprinkler or other options?

"Mike Fuller" wrote in message
m...
Gang - I currently have a sprinkler system in the city now and we are
going to moving. We will have a well at the new place and I am
wondering what would be the best way to provide irrigation to the
grass and other things. What do I need if I am wanting to put a
sprinkler system in? I was told a variable speed pump would be one
option. Any other ideas? I hate sprinklers and hoses...please help!

Try reading this:

http://www.irrigationtutorials.com/sprinkler04.htm