GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Furniture repair - Northern VA (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/60804-furniture-repair-northern-va.html)

All From Wood 07-05-2004 04:04 PM

Furniture repair - Northern VA

AllFromWood.com
Spring Cleaning? Don't throw away that old furniture, save yourself
$100's and have it repaired!

Quality, dependable furniture repair at very reasonable rates. I also
build custom furniture and woodwork of all types, including humidors,
wine racks, shelves , tables,garden furniture etc.. Free delivery in
the Northern Virginia area. Please visit my site
http://www.allfromwood.com for more info and a gallery of work.

Steveo 07-05-2004 06:08 PM

(All From Wood) wrote:
AllFromWood.com
Spring Cleaning? Don't throw away that old furniture, save yourself
$100's and have it repaired!

Lansing Corecomm spam.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

RoyDMercer 07-05-2004 08:04 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(All From Wood) wrote:
AllFromWood.com
Spring Cleaning? Don't throw away that old furniture, save yourself
$100's and have it repaired!

Lansing Corecomm spam.

But it sounds like such a great deal. Since they like great deals so much,
I did them a favor and signed their email up for some more great deals. I'm
sure they'll be hearing something real soon.

Steveo 07-05-2004 11:04 PM

"RoyDMercer" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
(All From Wood) wrote:
AllFromWood.com
Spring Cleaning? Don't throw away that old furniture, save yourself
$100's and have it repaired!

Lansing Corecomm spam.

But it sounds like such a great deal. Since they like great deals so
much, I did them a favor and signed their email up for some more great
deals. I'm sure they'll be hearing something real soon.

Good job Roy, I'm sure they appreciate any help they can get. :)

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.