Old 14-05-2004, 05:07 AM
TR

Default Honda HRX

I am looking to buy a new lawn mower and was interested in the HRX because I
like to bag and mulch. Any experience with this mower? The other mower I
am considering is the Toro Super Recycler. The dealer told me that Snapper
Hi-Vac was the "best" available with either the Intech or Honda engine.

Thanks in advance

Terry R.

Old 18-05-2004, 05:11 AM
Anonymous

I've got a Honda Harmony II that I got from Home Depot. Mine's the
three speed self propelled that mulches and bags. Best mower I ever
owned. The motor completely blows away any Briggs & Stratton or
Tecumseh motor I've had on any of my previous mowers. Cranks
consistently on the first pull (with less pull force I might add), is
quite and powerful. Mulches extremely well. I don't bag that much,
mainly to pick up leaves in the fall which it does very well. If I need
another mower (which I doubt will be any time soon) I'll definitely go
with Honda. I might possibly go with another brand with a Honda motor
like a Husqvarna (that's where most of the value that Honda brings to
the table is) but I'll probably just stay with the Honda brand mower.
The HRX is a step up from the Harmony II so you should be very pleased
with it.

Honda HRB425 VFRMark Lawns 2 27-11-2003 08:42 AM
Valve clearances for Honda mower Mark Atanovich Lawns 3 16-03-2003 10:32 PM
Honda Harmony Riding Mower Electrode Lawns 0 15-02-2003 08:35 PM
Drive Belt Tension on Honda Mower? Brian Feldmann Lawns 2 26-11-2002 05:02 AM
help required for honda motor mower Laurie United Kingdom 1 22-10-2002 11:10 AM