GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blade Height (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/61342-blade-height.html)

GSRS 15-05-2004 05:05 AM

Blade Height

Blew the engine on my snapper and replaced it with a tecumsa motor. The new
engine must have a longer shaft, cause even with the wheels set at max
height the mower cuts a little shorter than I'd like to see.

Rear wheels are 8.5" diameter, with fronts about 6.5"

Was the chance that wheels with a larger diameter will give the mower the
hight that I'd like. If yes, please leave tips on what size wheels I should
put on, and were I could find them in NJ.

Thanks,

Russ

Die Spammer !!! 15-05-2004 09:08 PM

Blade Height

Was the chance that wheels with a larger diameter will give the mower the
hight that I'd like. If yes, please leave tips on what size wheels I should
put on, and were I could find them in NJ.

at a mower supply shop