Old 15-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Gary

Default trailer dust cover

I have lost one of my landscape trailers dust covers. 3500 lb axle with 15
inch tires.What size do you think this cover is. thanks

--
Bacon and Eggs The chicken played a role, but the pig was committed!

Old 15-05-2004, 09:08 PM

On Sat, 15 May 2004 14:32:14 -0400, "Gary" wrote:

I have lost one of my landscape trailers dust covers. 3500 lb axle with 15
inch tires.What size do you think this cover is. thanks

Are you talking about the dust cover that goes over the axile nut?

If so, just take off the remaining one, and take down to your
trailer/hitch/hardware store.

hth,

tom

***************** Check Us Out *****************
http://www.CarFleaMarket.com
Old 16-05-2004, 02:05 AM
Gary

The problem is the trailer is 700 miles away in a very remote location.I was
hoping someone would have this knowledge in their head.The nearest hardware
store is 100 miles away.

Old 16-05-2004, 02:05 AM
GFRfan

Gary wrote:
The problem is the trailer is 700 miles away in a very remote location.I was
hoping someone would have this knowledge in their head.The nearest hardware
store is 100 miles away.

You live in the Amazon?

--
Yard and Garden Handyman
Old 16-05-2004, 06:06 AM
Timothy

On Sat, 15 May 2004 20:13:09 -0400, Gary wrote:

The problem is the trailer is 700 miles away in a very remote location.I
was hoping someone would have this knowledge in their head.The nearest
hardware store is 100 miles away.

Whoa.. 700 miles? That's quite a feat for someone in florida... but I
digress. You should be able to walk in to any auto supply store and get
them with no problem. If there are a few different sizes, get them all and
take back what doesn't fit latter.... mind that you keep the receipt of
course 80)

Old 16-05-2004, 09:08 PM

On Sat, 15 May 2004 20:13:09 -0400, "Gary" wrote:

The problem is the trailer is 700 miles away in a very remote location.I was
hoping someone would have this knowledge in their head.The nearest hardware
store is 100 miles away.

I'm not leaning toward duct tape to cover the hole.

later,

tom

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 May 2004 14:32:14 -0400, "Gary" wrote:

I have lost one of my landscape trailers dust covers. 3500 lb axle with

15
inch tires.What size do you think this cover is. thanks

Are you talking about the dust cover that goes over the axile nut?

If so, just take off the remaining one, and take down to your
trailer/hitch/hardware store.

hth,

tom

http://www.CarFleaMarket.com