GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Canadian Gardening (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/61469-canadian-gardening.html)

Kerri Mandzuk 16-05-2004 08:12 PM

Canadian Gardening

I am new to Newsgroups and was wondering if this newsgroup is about
Canadian Gardening?

Timothy 16-05-2004 08:12 PM

Canadian Gardening

On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:38:12 +0000, Kerri Mandzuk wrote:

I am new to Newsgroups and was wondering if this newsgroup is about
Canadian Gardening?

I believe that it is a general gardening / lawn care group. rec.gardening
is also another place to ask general gardening questions.

Peter H 17-05-2004 12:09 AM

Canadian Gardening

"Kerri Mandzuk" wrote in message
I am new to Newsgroups and was wondering if this newsgroup is about
Canadian Gardening?

Most of the posters seem to be American, but there are Canadians here as
well.

Peter H

kevins_news2 17-05-2004 05:20 PM

Canadian Gardening

On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:38:12 GMT, "Kerri Mandzuk"
wrote:

I am new to Newsgroups and was wondering if this newsgroup is about
Canadian Gardening?

I doubt you'll find a USENET group specifically populated by
canadians. This (and rec.gardens) are at least north american mostly,
so it still has usefull information. Just remember to convert to your
termperatures to Farenheit if you want more people to answer you.
That worked for me.