GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Geo the jackass hates CBer's (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/61591-geo-jackass-hates-cbers.html)

Steveo 18-05-2004 02:23 AM

Geo the jackass hates CBer's

(I Am Not George) wrote:
I will meet you on your front lawn and you can have
the first swing free.

Who's gonna sweep you up?

--
http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html

I Am Not George 19-05-2004 07:08 AM

Geo the jackass hates CBer's

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
I will meet you on your front lawn and you can have
the first swing free.

Who's gonna sweep you up?

Why dont you take a chance and find out? I can be in your driveway and
I will call you a pussy to your face just give me the address. too big
a chance for you huh steveo you would rather stalk people at there
work and in there homes then run and hide like a pussyboy.

Steveo 19-05-2004 02:13 PM

Geo the jackass hates CBer's

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
I will meet you on your front lawn and you can have
the first swing free.

Who's gonna sweep you up?

Why dont you take a chance and find out? I can be in your driveway and
I will call you a pussy to your face just give me the address.

GEORGE BUSCH
1385 DEVON CIR
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA