Old 31-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Don Kaminska

Default lOOKING FOR A WEEDEATER MANUAL

I'm looking for a Weedeater Manual. It's for a Craftsman model
358-799120.

If you know where I can download one please let me know. If you have
one that you can fax, my fax number is 910-484-5412.

Thanks.
Old 31-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Larry

"Don Kaminska" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking for a Weedeater Manual. It's for a Craftsman model
358-799120.

If you know where I can download one please let me know. If you have
one that you can fax, my fax number is 910-484-5412.

Thanks.

Parts manual?

Operator manual?

Repair manual?

Larry

Old 31-05-2004, 03:08 AM
Chuck

Had to go look at mine. Unfortunately, its a model 358-798420. I don't know
what the differences would be. What particular info are you looking for?
I'll tell you what my manual says.

Chuck

Old 01-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Bob

"Don Kaminska" wrote in message
I'm looking for a Weedeater Manual. It's for a Craftsman model
358-799120.

First of all - Weedeater is a brand name, as is Craftsman. Can be
different animals depending on who manufactured the Craftsman that year.
It generally changes each year (probably to the lowest bidder).

Anyway, suggest you call Sears. They won't have one in stock, but can no
doubt send you one (for a fee of course) if your model is within the last 2
or 3 years.

Anyone use the Weedeater ONE mower? [email protected] Lawns 0 17-06-2011 08:48 PM
cordless weedeater Chet Gardening 7 03-06-2010 10:01 PM
weedeater question Phyllis Stone Gardening 0 08-07-2008 12:28 PM
Someone was asking about weedeater attachments... Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com Lawns 10 07-08-2005 11:38 PM
looking for downloadable owners manual Eric Lawns 2 21-09-2004 06:19 AM