Old 16-06-2004, 03:05 AM
Dan J. S.

Default techny arborvitae growth question

What is the average growth of this plant? More than a foot a year? I just
bought some about 18 inches tall. Hoping to double in size in a year. Is
this possible? Thanks!

Old 16-06-2004, 05:11 PM
William W. Plummer

"Dan J. S." wrote in message
What is the average growth of this plant? More than a foot a year? I just
bought some about 18 inches tall. Hoping to double in size in a year. Is
this possible? Thanks!

A foot a year is a lot, expecially from an 18" plant. Arbor Vitae do grow
fast, though. There are lots of varieties, however. There are some that
are spherical, some that are very tall and thin. You need to check on the
specific kind that you bought and change them if they aren't what you want.

Old 16-06-2004, 07:05 PM
Dan J.S.

"William W. Plummer" wrote in message

"Dan J. S." wrote in message
What is the average growth of this plant? More than a foot a year? I

just
bought some about 18 inches tall. Hoping to double in size in a year. Is
this possible? Thanks!

A foot a year is a lot, expecially from an 18" plant. Arbor Vitae do

grow
fast, though. There are lots of varieties, however. There are some that
are spherical, some that are very tall and thin. You need to check on the
specific kind that you bought and change them if they aren't what you

want.

I scanned the ones i bought on my website

www.hyperx.com

what do you think?

Thank you!!