GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant trees/stands? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/66664-plant-trees-stands.html)

Raymond G. Waldo 18-06-2004 08:04 AM

Plant trees/stands?

At a local home & garden center they have steel plant 'trees'- stands
about 6' high, or so, with 'branches' that hold, I believe, 16"~18"
round bowls/containers at the tips. On a given tree there may be 3-4
tiers, each descending tier extending farther out from the trunk than
the previous. I have seen similar, much smaller stands for holding
African Violets, but can find no source for stands such as these. The
home center has no idea where they came from, nor do the stands have any
decernable manufacturers mark.

I am hoping to find one for my wife's birthday as she wants to put her
herb garden in one. Anyone know where to get a hold of one of these
seemingly elusive 'trees'?

Thanks much!

Ray W~